bihar board supplementary result 2018, Bihar Board 10th Supplementary result: Bihar Board Compartmental Exam was conducted between 27 July to 31 July 2018 across more than 329 exam centers in Bihar. The exam was conducted with zero tolerance policy and 1 videographer was allotted for every 500 students in the center to monitor. This is the First time in the history of BSEB that results is declared within 23 days of examination.
The Bihar board announced Matric Compartmental exam result 2018 on their official site now. You can download and view your Compartmental exam results on Bihar board Official website. Visit the last of the post for full details.
This Post contains:-
- How to check Bihar Board Matric compartment result 2018.
- Bihar board compartment result 2018.
- How to Apply for Bihar board matric compartment examination 2018.
Bihar board 10th result of compartment exam 2018 get announced on official website of Bihar Board. As every year it gets announced in the month of August or early September. This month also BSEB announced the result in August. The result of compartment examination is available on BSEB site by Roll number wise and Name wise, check Matric compartment results 2018 follow steps.
How to check Bihar Board Matric compartment result 2018
- Open official website link for BSEB Matric Complementary Exam Result ( Official Result Link for Bihar Board 10th Supplementary)
- Now fills up your details on website i.e. Roll number, Roll code.
- Click ” Submit ” button.
- You will get your result on your screen.
- Just Download or Print it for future use.
How to Apply for Bihar board matric compartment examination 2018.
List of the required documents listed below
- A copy of Admit Card of Matric exam 2018.
- A copy of Registration Number.
- A web copy of mark sheets.
- A copy of your school identity card.
- And last one a plain sheet paper.
Now follow these steps: Bihar Board 10th Supplementary
- First, make one copy of the above-listed document.
- Visit Your school.
- Contact the principal of the school.
- Write one letter as they will tell you.
- Submit that letter to your principal with above document.
- You have to provide some amount (i.e., examination fee)
- keep visiting your school for the updates.
You may like to check this: –
Thanks for visiting our site. If you find helpful, Please share it
Bihar Board 10th Supplementary, Compartment result 2018