Bihar Board 10th Routine 2018, BSEB 10th 2018 Datesheet – Bihar Board 10th Exam Date 2018 is released by BSEB. Matric Exam Routine 2018 is available on official BSEB website.
Bihar board matric exam date 2018 is from 21 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2o18. BSEB 2018 Matric Exam will be conducted in 2 Phase.
The timing for Phase 1 is from 9:20 AM to 12:45 PM whereas the timing for Phase 2 is from 2 PM to 5:15 PM.
English Paper will be conducted on the First day i.e. 21 Feb 2018 along with Social Science, Science, Mathematics, etc on 22, 23 and 24 Feb 2018…respectively.
How to Download Bihar Board 10th Routine 2018?
Students can Download Official Matric Exam Routine from Official BSEB Website with the following steps or you can also bookmark this site for the same.
- Go to Biharboard Official Website – biharboard.ac.in
- Under, Notice Section Find ” Matric Examination Schedule 2018 “
- Click on the link.
- You will get Official Matric Exam Timetable 2018.
Direct Link – Matric Examination Schedule 2018
Here, We have also attached 10th routine below.
Bihar Board 10th routine 2018
Matric Exam Routine 2018
Bihar Board Matric Exam Date 2018
As mentioned by BSEB on their Official Website 2018 matric exam will be conducted from 21 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018. The first paper is of English that will be conducted on 21-02-2018. Than after Social Science, Mathematics, Mother Lang., Second Indian Lang. ( Optional Lang. ), Elective Subject on 23-02-2018, 23-02-2018,24-02-2018,25-02-2018,26-02-2018 respectively. Board will conduct 2018 matric exam in 2 Phase however the same subject exam will be conducted in both Phases. Phase 1 will start from 9:20 AM to 12:45 PM and Phase will be from 2 PM to 5:15 PM. 15 Minutes Extra Refreshment time will be given to candidates to read question papers and properly fill OMR.
Bihar Board 10th Exam Date 2018
As like Intermediate examination (12th) BSEB decided to conduct practical exam before Board Examination.
Bihar State Examination Board chairman Anand Kishore after declarations of Examination schedules says, that
“Annual Examination of class 10 will be taken between 21st – 28th February 2018.Exam will organize in 2 Sitting. ”
2018 Matric Exam
Type 1 :
English, Math, 1st Language, 2nd Language and extra subject – Adv. Math, Farsi, Arbi Mathli, Economic will be organized in 1st sitting from 9:30 Am to 12:45 Pm & in 2nd sitting from 2:0 Pm to 5:15 Pm.
Type 2 :
Social Science, Science And extra subject ( Home Science, Music, Dance, Drawing, ) will be organized in 1st sitting from 9:30 Am to 12:15 Pm & in 2nd sitting from 2:0 pm to 4:45 Pm.
Bihar board 10thtime table 2018
2018 Matric Exam Date
Bihar Board Class 10th Exam Instructions
- The total duration of the exam ( each phase ) will be of 3hrs and 15 min.
- The extra 15 minutes will be for Reading Question Paper and Filling OMR.
- Students should fill OMR neatly and it is checked via Computer.
- No Cuts and Whitner should be applied on OMR.
- It is advised to candidates to report Examination centre at least half hour before the examination.
- Candidate should carry their Admit Card.
- No Unfair means should be practised in the examination. Otherwise, if caught his/her exam will be cancelled.
Don’t Forget to Bookmark our Site for future updates.
Please share it with your friends.
Bihar Board 10th Exam Date 2018